The ultimate level of coach training and development is certification at the professional level. Coaches who receive this certification are capable of evoking deep and lasting change in the lives of their clients as well as providing support and mentoring for other coaches in the organization.
The Professional Coaching Course
The Professional Coaching Course is internationally known for its effectiveness in training coaches at the highest level. It has been recognized by the International Coach Federation (ICF) as an Accredited Coach Training Program (ACTP).
This course is designed for managers, HR professionals, and executives whose central role in their organization is evoking excellence in others and who are willing and able to dedicate themselves to rigorous study towards that end. Participating in this class takes an average of five to ten hours per week in addition to the classroom sessions.
For organizations with twelve or more candidates for this program, it can be delivered on site exclusively for your organization. For smaller numbers, it’s most effective to sponsor those individuals to attend one of our public certification programs that are offered around the world.
Outcomes the Class Will Produce
This yearlong program provides:
- A rigorous curriculum of study and practice that includes sixteen days of face-to-face learning
- Individualized learning tracks for each participant including a one-on-one coaching program, a custom-designed reading list, written feedback on coaching sessions, and small group meetings
- A powerful proven methodology grounded in theory, research, and practice
- A certification exam designed to evaluate and improve upon the participant’s competence as an Integral Coach®
- A seasoned teaching faculty known for their wisdom, compassion, presence, and experience
- Eligibility to apply for additional credentialiing with the ICF via their streamlined ACTP application
Certified graduates of this program are eligible for a train-the-trainer program to deliver Integral Coaching® courses within their organization.